Five Forks, South Carolina

I supposedly had my SUV repoossed a few months ago for being late for 20 days to the Joe Clayton owned Vantage Finance.When I called the Knox County Sheriffs dept to report my license plates and my Handicap hang tag being stolen then guess what the whole *** vehicle was stolen by Joe Clayton's own employee's.

The Sheriff's dept told me that if I could find the SUV then they could charge them with a crime. So many lies were told by the *** at Vantage. They told me my property was in their office but when I went to get it it was at C & N used cars or so they said but when I went to the Joe Clayton owned car lot I was informed that my vehicle was sold off the lot and my property trashed. I just went through my credit report and lo and behold there was Vantage Finance reporting I had never been late with a payment.

I either want my money back or I want another vehicle fully paid for do you understand me Mr. Joe Clayton?

You and your brother, Jim have never been nothing but crooks so why should it end now.You robbed me blind and one of your smart *** employees laughed about it..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i hate what they did to me and i hate joe and jim clayton. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "stole from me" of vantage finance loan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Vantage Finance needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vantage finance loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vantage Finance.

Had an Experience with Vantage Finance?

Comments