These people should not be in business because the make their money on the backs of people like me.Last June I bought a nice vehicle from C&N used cars.

In October I totaled it. Vantage Finance was very generous with me and let me have a 2000 Izuzu Rodeo that had been wrecked. Had to be careful with those front doors or they would slam into other cars. I had never been late with a payment until about 3 months ago and wasn't that late but paid late charges anyway.

I actually did forget to make last months payment and called them. I am disabled and that was the only way I had to get anywhere. On Tuesday the 3rd of June I sent them two payments, one for May and one for this month. On Thursday morning I started out to get in the SUV but nothing there.

Cowardly recovery came in the middle of the night and took it along with my handicapped hangtag and my license plates. I didn't know Vantage was so dirty or would not have bought and financed through them. Apparently a woman named Beth handled my account and has no compassion. I know the check got to them but they don't care.

They just screw over anyone they can.

Stay away from Vantage Finance.By the way Joe Clayton owns Vantage and I wish I could sue him.

brendajohnson571 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Vantage Finance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vantage Finance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vantage Finance car financing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

This has not been resolved and I fear it will never be.FYI this did not come from CO.It came from Knox County Tenn.

Thanks to my satellite it could come from anywhere.

I have spoken to my insurance comp but they couldn't offer any hope I would ever get my property back.One thing about it though every one knows what crooks the Clayton's are.